- A signed Reservation Agreement form along with a non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation request.
- Retreat schedule and room assignments are due to the Retreat Coordinator two weeks prior to the start of your retreat. If you wish us to randomly assign rooms to the people in your group, let us know that when you send us your retreat schedule.
- You must provide a contact name and mobile number for the person in charge during your time at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
- Check out is 9:00 a.m. unless other arrangements have been made prior.
- Please place top and bottom sheets, pillow case and towels in the designated containers on the retreat floors. Place bathmats in small laundry basket provided. Place your blanket on the chair. Leave pillow protector and mattress pad on.
- At the end of all retreats, the weekend coordinator and the representative of the retreat group will participate in a walk-through of the facility.
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
- Our buildings are 100 years old with temperamental heating systems. Please understand during the winter months it is very difficult to control the heat in many rooms. We advise our guests to dress in layers to be prepared for the fluctuation in room temperatures.
- Our facility does NOT provide central air conditioning. All meeting rooms have air conditioning and only a select number of bedroom suites. All other rooms do not have air conditioning. Each room is equipped with a ceiling fan and additional fans are available upon request.
- In Case of an Emergency dial 911.
- For immediate assistance within our facilities, dial 513-351-9800 EXT. 305 to reach the weekend coordinator.
- Please note: Wi-Fi access is very limited at the Retreat Center. Meeting rooms have Wi-Fi but sleeping rooms generally do not receive a signal. Access passwords in the meeting rooms are available from the weekend coordinator or Retreat Coordinator.
BEDROOM / BATH
- To help ensure a clean and pest-free environment, no one is permitted to bring pillows, blankets, throws or stuffed animals into the Retreat Center. An extra blanket and pillow are available in all bedroom closets.
- Please do not remove any pillows or blankets from the bedrooms.
- Towels, washcloths, hand soap and drinking cups are available in each bedroom.
- Please do not bring any food into the bedrooms.
- Bedrooms do not have air conditioning. (Limited AC rooms are available for group leaders and special needs.)
- All meeting rooms throughout OLHSC are provided with tables, chairs, and limited audio visual equipment. Let us know of your specific A/V needs when confirming your reservation.
- Please use these meeting rooms when gathering in the evening hours, allowing silence in the sleeping areas.
- We ask that all sofas, recliners, and lounge furniture not be moved, rearranged, or taken from the rooms.
- For safety reasons, candles with open flames are not permitted. You may use battery operated candles. Vigil candles enclosed in a container are permitted within chapel space.
- Out of respect to others, please remain silent while passing through hallways and stairwells throughout the day and evening hours.
- All exterior doors are locked from 8:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. High school retreatants must be in the building by 10:00 p.m. Adult retreatants, see your group leader for arrangements to enter the building after 8:00 p.m.
- To maintain night time silence, please do not use the elevator after 10:00 p.m.
- Running anywhere within the building is not permissible.
- Please do not affix posters, banners, etc., to the walls or ceilings throughout OLHSC without prior approval.
- For health and safety reasons, please wear shoes at all times.
- Parking at OLHSC is limited; please car pool whenever possible.
- Long term guests please park in the side or real lot.
- Please do not park in areas marked No Parking, Loading Zone, and Restricted Parking.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted. We will inform law enforcement immediately upon discovering them.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed.
- Please contact the Retreat Coordinator regarding alcohol at your event.
- OLHSC is a smoke free campus.