- A signed Reservation Agreement form along with a non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation request.
- Retreat schedule and room assignments are due to the Assistant Director two weeks prior to the start of your retreat. If you wish us to randomly assign rooms to the people in your group, let us know that when you send us your retreat schedule.
- You must provide a contact name and mobile number for the person in charge during your time at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
- Check out is 9:00am.
- Please place top and bottom sheets, pillow case and towels in the designated containers in the shower rooms. Place bathmats in small laundry basket provided. Place your blanket on the chair. Leave pillow protector and mattress pad on.
- At the end of all retreats, the Hospitality Minister and the representative of the retreat group will participate in a walk-through of the facility. The Hospitality Minister will schedule this with the group representative.
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
- Our buildings are 100 years old with temperamental heating systems. Please understand during the winter months it is very difficult to control the heat in many rooms. We advise our guests to dress in layers to be prepared for the fluctuation in room temperatures.
- Our facility does NOT provide central air conditioning. All meeting rooms have air conditioning and only a select number of bedroom suites. All other rooms do not have air conditioning.
- In Case of an Emergency dial 911.
- For immediate assistance within our facilities, dial 513-351-9800 EXT. 305 to reach the Hospitality Minister.
- Please note: Wi-Fi access is very limited at the Retreat Center. Meeting rooms have Wi-Fi but sleeping rooms generally do not receive a signal. Access passwords in the meeting rooms are available at the front desk.
BEDROOM / BATH
- To help ensure a clean and pest-free environment, no one is permitted to bring pillows, blankets, throws or stuffed animals into the Retreat Center. An extra blanket and pillow are available in all bedroom closets.
- Please do not remove any pillows or blankets from the bedrooms.
- Towels, washcloths, bar soap and drinking cups are available in the shower areas.
- Please do not bring any food to the bedrooms.
- Bedrooms do not have air conditioning. (Limited AC rooms are available for group leaders and special needs.)
- All meeting rooms throughout the Center provide tables, chairs, and limited audio visual equipment. Let us know of your specific A/V needs when confirming your reservation.
- Please use these meeting rooms when gathering in the evening hours, allowing silence in the sleeping areas.
- We ask that all sofas, recliners, and lounge furniture not be moved, rearranged, or taken from the rooms.
- For safety reasons, candles with open flames are not permitted. You may use battery operated candles. Vigil candles enclosed in a container are permitted within chapel space.
- Out of respect to others, please remain silent while passing through hallways and stairwells throughout the day and evening hours.
- All exterior doors are locked from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. High school retreatants must be in the building by 10:00 p.m. Adult retreatants, see your group leader for arrangements to enter the building after 10:00 p.m.
- To maintain nigh time silence, please do not use the elevator after 10:00 p.m.
- Running anywhere within the building is not permissible.
- Please do not affix posters, banners, etc., to the walls or ceilings throughout the Center.
- For health and safety reasons, please wear shoes at all times.
- Parking at the Retreat Center is limited; please car pool whenever possible.
- Long term guests please park in the lower lots (except for those with handicap stickers).
- Please do not park in areas marked No Parking, Loading Zone, and Restricted Parking.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted. We will inform law enforcement immediately upon discovering them.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed.
- Alcohol may be served when accompanied with a liquor license.
- The Center is a smoke free campus.