Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center is located in the heart of Greater Cincinnati and sits on 13.1 acres of beautifully landscaped property in a residential area of Norwood, Ohio.
This magnificent structure, originally built in 1920 under the direction of Archbishop Henry Moeller as a major seminary,has now become a Marian center under the leadership of a Board of Trustees made up of religious and laity, with Rev. Michael Cordier as President.
On the same site, adjacent to Our Lady’s Center, sits a stately twelve apartment structure with a large living room, kitchen, laundry, breakfast room, large dining room and office space. Built in 1911, this building is where Archbishop Moeller and all succeeding archbishops lived until the 1950’s. A place for prayer, reflection and meditation.